karma's a bitch. and so are you.


hey. daphne/dapho/daphyduck here. fourteen and living to the max. this is my blog. and ill write everything&anything. because nothing is forever.
i also LOOOVEEE to the depths of the earth my bestest friend TRACEY. (:
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

all around me are familar places.

cbox.

follow these blogs. ♥

TRACEEY LEANNEE ANN KATFAN (whom im not currently following but she made me link anyway.)

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


lets rock this world
May 2011 June 2011

Thursday, 19 May 2011 || 8:55 pm

I got a blog but i have nothing to say.
i am such a FAIL.
today in the morning i was being useful and helped leanne memorise stuff about Johann Sebastian Bach. Then I was being super lazy in commerce so then I played POPTROPICA instead of doing work.
oh andd..joanna caught the train with us to bevo because she was bored.
I peeled a mandarin seed at the station and then the inside was bright green D:
AHH..This post is so short.
BYE.